AEO Freight Forwarder
AEO Accredited Freight Forwarder
AEO status is an internationally recognised quality mark
Need an AEO acreddited freight forwarder?
In achieving AEO status, it means HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) officials have stringently assess our company’s finances, site security, shipping procedures, compliance with customs requirements and fulfilment of the relevant legal and safety regulations.
AEO freight forwarder status evidences:
- Spatial Global’s role in the international supply chain is secure
- Customs controls and procedures are efficient and compliant
As an AEO accredited freight forwarder gives quicker access to more simplified customs procedures and in some cases the potential to ‘fast-track’ your shipments through some customs and safety and security procedures.
The commercial benefits of AEO status include:
- greater access to priority clearance
- reduced administration
- traceability of flows of goods
- increased transport security
- fewer delays in despatch
- improved security between supply chain partners
- quicker access to certain customs procedures including some of the HMRC safety and security procedure.