Dedicated warehousing and distribution
Exclusive warehousing configured to customers' precise requirements
We offer a one-stop solution for a full range of warehousing and distribution support, including intake, put-away, storage, marshalling and despatch, plus cross-docking, breakbulk and consolidation, container stuffing/destuffing, short and long-term pallet storage, carton storage and returns handling.
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Pick & pack and fulfilment
- Customer-specific racking configuration
- Sophisticated warehouse management systems (WMS) – with barcoding and radio-frequency (RF) communications
- Mechanical handling equipment (MHE)
- Recycling of waste materials
- Re-work and other added-value support
- Purpose-built facilities
- Trained and experienced personnel
- Dedicated Spatial account manager
We manage customers' stockholdings and provide secure visibility of inventory – helping to cut lead-times and eliminate unnecessary stocks.
Our flexible and reliable dedicated warehousing service is ideal for manufacturers, retailers, importers and distributors of:
- Medical devices
- Dry foodstuffs
- Delicate/fragile goods
- Automotive and other components/parts
- Clothing and textiles
- Books and magazines
- Consumer electronics
- Home improvement/DIY products
- High-value merchandise
- Electrical equipment
- Office equipment and peripherals
- Cosmetics and personal products
- Motoring accessories
- ... and much more
Spatial also provides shared-user warehousing and HMRC customs warehousing in the United Kingdom, plus a wide variety of logistics added-value services.
We are an ISO quality certified company, and a member of the United Kingdom Warehousing Association (UKWA).