Ecommerce Value Added Services
Turning the 'non standard' into tailored solutions
Making your life easier by solving your ecommerce fulfilment challenges
Need some form of added-value or specialised support?
Many customers require some form of added-value or specialised support service for their product in the warehouse, and Spatial Global's experienced personnel are highly proficient in this field.
Ecommerce Value Added Services include:
- Customer collections
- Intake of containerised or breakbulk goods
- Sorting at intake or despatch
- Physical alterations/deferred completion
- Product re-work and reprocessing
- Kitting and ratio-packing
- Picking and packing
- Shrinkwrapping and palletisation
- Carton and pallet storage – short and long term
- Data management
- Inventory management/computerised stock control
- Customs warehousing
- Returns management/reverse logistics
- Labelling, re-labelling and tagging
- Kimball tagging and re-kimbling
- Customer-specific labelling – barcode, alphanumeric and graphical
If you have a logistics support requirement that is not listed above, then please enquire via the Contact us page. There's a very good chance that we already have the appropriate expertise.
Need ecommerce fulfilment services for your small online businesses?
If you want to talk to someone who knows how to remove the hidden costs from ecommerce fulfilment and take a look at what you're spending, where, and highlight if you could be paying less or getting a better service, then - CLICK HERE to find out about our FREE confidential Ecommerce Fulfilment Audit.