Ecommerce Pick & Pack
Pick & Pack Services for UK or International delivery
Thinking about outsourcing your online sales order fulfilment?
How can outsourcing fulfilment save money?
Whether you are selling your goods on Ebay, Amazon or on your own website, outsourcing to a professional ecommerce order fulfilment provider can provide many advantages. It also gives you the time and extra cash (yes - there are lots of ways you can make significant savings) to help you concentrate more on sales. From initial order, processing and final delivery - we store, pick, pack and mail out to your precise specifications.
Top reasons businesses selling online choose Spatial Global are:
- The business is expanding and out growing your current premises
- The order fulfilment is becoming very time consuming and you need to invest in staff and equipment
- You can get your products imported into the UK cheaper through our Freight Team
- You can store your products in our Bonded Warehouse and only pay duty when they are sold
- Your delivery costs are lower as you get our volume discount applied to UK and international deliveries
- You can sell overseas with confidence and reach new customers
- You can 'pay as you go' with no upfront costs - you simply pay for each item we store or fulfil
Need pick, pack and despatch order fulfilment services?
Many of our customers already benefit from the time-saving efficiencies of Spatial Global's pick-and-pack service for logistics, mailing support and e-commerce fulfilment. Spatial Global operates around 100,000 sq ft of modern ambient warehousing at two United Kingdom locations, and benefits from a nationwide network of partner facilities across the country and beyond. Warehousing and storage customers include manufacturers, suppliers and retailers of pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, educational supplies, industrial equipment, books, magazines, clothing, footwear, and other consumer/FMCG merchandise.
Pick and Pack Services also cover:
- Secure facilities and operations
- Short- and long-term pallet storage
- Racked, bulk and tailored configurations
- Computerised warehouse management systems (WMS) – with barcoding and radio-frequency (RF) communications
- Direct access to The Keswick Enterprises Group's associate companies in the UK and Central & Eastern Europe
- KPI reporting and management accounts
Need a one off project or something different?
Packing can be undertaken immediately as a batch job, or we will hold stocks of goods and packaging materials for call-off for retail distribution as required. Our low-cost storage solutions incorporate integrated stock control and reporting. We help customers to reduce their stockholdings, and we also offer economical pallet storage, assembly, pack-making and UK/international despatch.
Pick and Pack Services Options:
- Intake and product breakdown
- Pallet and case storage
- Picking of cases or individual items
- Packing to customer specification
- Stock control and reporting
- Labelling and re-labelling
- Kimball tagging and re-kimbling
- Shrinkwrapping and palletisation
- Storage and call-off of packaging, POS materials, marketing collateral, etc.
Need Ecommerce fulfilment services for your small online businesses?
If you want to talk to someone who knows how to remove the hidden costs from ecommerce fulfilment and take a look at what you're spending, where, and highlight if you could be paying less or getting a better service, then - CLICK HERE to find out about our FREE confidential Ecommerce Fulfilment Audit.