Shared and dedicated warehousing and storage, plus distribution/logistics services for mail customers
Spatial Global operates around 100,000 sq ft of modern ambient warehousing at two United Kingdom locations, and benefits from a nationwide network of partner facilities across the country and beyond.
Services also cover:
- Secure facilities and operations
- Short- and long-term pallet storage
- Racked, bulk and tailored configurations
- Computerised warehouse management systems (WMS) – with barcoding and radio-frequency (RF) communications
- Direct access to The Keswick Enterprises Group's associate companies in the UK and Central & Eastern Europe
- KPI reporting and management accounts
Warehousing and storage customers include manufacturers, suppliers and retailers of pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, educational supplies, industrial equipment, books, magazines, clothing, footwear, and other consumer/FMCG merchandise.
From initial enquiry through to intake, processing and final delivery, customers have the benefit of a dedicated Spatial account manager, as well as access to our helpful, knowledgeable and experienced warehousing personnel.