Pick and Pack Services UK
Pick & Pack Services for UK or International delivery
Turning the 'non standard' into tailored warehouse and fulfilment solutions
Need pick, pack and despatch warehousingservices?
Many of our customers already benefit from the time-saving efficiencies of Spatial Global's pick-and-pack service for logistics, mailing support and e-commerce fulfilment. Spatial Global operates around 100,000 sq ft of modern ambient warehousing at two United Kingdom locations, and benefits from a nationwide network of partner facilities across the country and beyond. Warehousing and storage customers include manufacturers, suppliers and retailers of pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, educational supplies, industrial equipment, books, magazines, clothing, footwear, and other consumer/FMCG merchandise.
Pick and Pack Services also cover:
- Secure facilities and operations
- Short- and long-term pallet storage
- Racked, bulk and tailored configurations
- Computerised, barcoded warehouse management systems (WMS)
- KPI reporting and management accounts
- Direct access to The Keswick Enterprises Group's associate companies in the UK and Central & Eastern Europe
Need someone to take the initial enquiry, Pick, Pack and Despatch?
From initial enquiry through to intake, processing and final delivery, customers have the benefit of a dedicated Spatial Global account manager, as well as access to our helpful, knowledgeable and experienced warehousing personnel. Spatial Global specialises in turning the 'non standard' into tailored solutions - we store, pick, pack and despatch to your precise specifications.
Need a one off project or something different?
Packing can be undertaken immediately as a batch job, or we will hold stocks of goods and packaging materials for call-off for retail distribution as required. Our low-cost storage solutions incorporate integrated stock control and reporting. We help customers to reduce their stockholdings, and we also offer economical pallet storage, assembly, pack-making and UK/international despatch.
Pick and Pack Services Options:
- Intake and product breakdown
- Pallet and case storage
- Picking of cases or individual items
- Packing to customer specification
- Stock control and reporting
- Labelling and re-labelling
- Kimball tagging and re-kimbling
- Shrinkwrapping and palletisation
- Storage and call-off of packaging, POS materials, marketing collateral, etc.
Want to check you're getting the best price and service levels?
Whatever the origin, destination, frequency or delivery timescales, wouldn't it be nice to talk to someone who knows how to remove the hidden costs? Someone who can take a look at what you're spending, where, and highlight if you could be paying less? Hidden costs are difficult to spot unless you're an expert. Find out more about our free and confidential Global Mail and Fulfilment Audit.